Our mini heart dough bowls are hand carved and come in 2 colors perfect for Spring. The Canary, our golden yellow & Flamingo, our crisp pink wash. Our mini hearts are filled with 8 ounces of our famous fragrances. Use our fragrance guide to pick your favorite!
Product features 8 ounces of natural soy wax & 1 cotton wick.
Please understand these are wooden bowls made to look rustic from raw wood. Some may have know holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks. These are NOT defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw wood. Size, color and shape will vary. We do not try to minimize these for each bowl and cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks.
Soy wax is also biodegradable and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
Candle Safety is a top priority for Melton Candle Company. We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize flare ups. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use wax melters.
The proper burn and care for your candle are as follows.
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much better burn.
- Always burn your candle in sight. Away from small children and pets. NEVER leave your candle burning unattended.
- You should plan to burn your candle long enough for the entire top to liquify to prevent tunneling.
- With that being said, you should never burn your candle longer than 4 hours. Exceeding this time will cause carbon build up on the wick and cause sooting.
- Once only a small amount of wax remains in the bottom of your candle you should no longer burn your candle. Burning your candle to the bottom can cause heat damage to your surface, as well as, cracking to the container or possible fire!!!
- Do not touch or try to move a molten/liquid candle. The container could be hot to the touch and liquid wax could spill from your container.