The Melton Candle Company Coconut Shell Candle will have you going cocoNUTs!!! This all-natural coconut shell features 10 ounces of your favorite MCC fragrance. To select the best fragrance use our fragrance guide.
Each shell is 4" in diameter and 2" in depth with a 10 ounce capacity.
Each candle has at least 10 ounces of natural soy wax. Soy wax has a longer, cleaner burn time than traditional paraffin wax candles. Paraffin wax is a petroleum based product whereas soy wax is a natural, more eco-friendly choice. Buying a soy wax candle supports the American farmer and the soy bean crop.
Please understand these are real coconut shells. Some may have knot holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks. These are NOT defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw coconut shell. Size, color and shape will vary. We do not try to minimize these for each bowl and cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks.
Soy wax is also biodegradable and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
Candle Safety is a top priority for Melton Candle Company. We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize flare ups. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use wax melters.
The proper burn and care for your candle are as follows.
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much better burn.
- Always burn your candle in sight. Away from small children and pets. NEVER leave your candle burning unattended.
- You should plan to burn your candle long enough for the entire top to liquify to prevent tunneling.
- With that being said, you should never burn your candle longer than 4 hours. Exceeding this time will cause carbon build up on the wick and cause sooting.
- Once only a small amount of wax remains in the bottom of your candle you should no longer burn your candle. Burning your candle to the bottom can cause heat damage to your surface, as well as, cracking to the container or possible fire!!!
- Do not touch or try to move a molten/liquid candle. The container could be hot to the touch and liquid wax could spill from your container.