Refill Kit by MCC | 12 ounces of scented soy wax
Introducing the Melton Candle Company Refill Kits! Each kit contains 12 ounces of scented soy wax, allowing you to replenish your favorite candle. Choose from our wide range of signature fragrances. With your purchase, you'll receive a QR code that leads to an instructional video, ensuring a seamless refill process. The kit also includes a mixing spoon, three wicks, and three wick stickers. For pre-used candle containers, we recommend thorough cleaning before attaching the wicks with the stickers. A dab of hot glue can also be used if available. Keep the glow going with our convenient refill kits!
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use your Melton Candle Company refill kit:
1. Clean your candle container: If your candle previously had a candle in it, clean it thoroughly with warm water and soap. Ensure it is completely dry before proceeding.
2. Empty the contents: Open your refill kit and empty all the contents, including a wooden spoon, three cotton wicks, and three wick stickers.
3. Determine wick placement: This refill kit is perfect for our Mini Heart Dough Bowl or Mini Round Dough Bowls, using all three wicks. For a 5-inch container, using three wicks covers the circumference. If your container is 2 inches or smaller in diameter, use one wick. For a 4-inch diameter container, use two wicks.
4. Microwave and stir: Place the refill kit in the microwave on medium heat for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Carefully remove it and use the wooden spoon to stir any remaining hard wax. Stir for about two minutes until all the wax is liquefied.
5. Adhere the wicks: Take the double-sided stickers and use them to adhere the wicks to your container. Press them firmly for proper adhesion.
6. Trim bent wicks: If you are refilling a dough bowl, cut the wicks with regular kitchen scissors or a wick cutter where the wicks are bent. If you are pouring a container candle, skip this step.
7. Pour the wax: Once the refill kit is stirred and the wax is a golden color but cool to the touch, pour it into your container. Watch for spillage, and if it happens, let it harden before cleaning.
8. Set the wicks: For a dough bowl, the wicks will stand just above the wax line. Stand them straight up using your fingers and let it harden. For a container candle, use a wooden spoon, chopsticks, or a butter knife to prop the wick up while it hardens.
9. Let it cure: Allow your candle to sit overnight without moving it. It needs to cure for three days before burning.
10. Contact us: If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com, and someone will assist you.
Enjoy your newly refilled candle, and happy burning!